Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still pregnant...

Went to the doctor this morning, and there is no change to report. I had a non-stress test, where they hooked me up to a fetal monitor and made sure that Hudson was tolerating life and that his heart-rate was rising when he moved or if I had a little contraction. He passed with flying colors. I had another ultrasound, too, and have plenty of fluid. Seems like everything is just peachy for him right now...obviously not in a hurry to get out.

Mom and I went to the big consignment sale in Raleigh after the doctor. We found some legos for Alden and a few winter things for Hudson. There was SO much there, but nothing we really needed.

Alden had a fun morning with Auntie Ashley, and walked all the way to the pool park and back. Ashley was really great to watch Alden. Alden LOVES having her here.

We are planning a menu tonight planned around labor-inducing foods...the internet said basil, oregano, and pineapple could help. I am willing to try anything!

Tomorrow may be castor oil day. Will keep you posted....

No comments: