Friday, July 25, 2008

A Week Late

Officially, Hudson is a week late. Men.

The watermelon we bought at the store the other day was about the same size as Hudson. Luckily, he doesn't weigh that much!


Mom and I walked this morning and took it easy today, playing with Alden's new legos and the Little People.



Matt and Alden reading the other night.

Matt and I walked Alden down to the park at the pool tonight. She did a lot of climbing, and wanted to go down the slides head-first, which is new. Then, she ran almost the whole way back. Every now and then, she would say "I'm tired, take a break", wait 5 seconds and keep going. She is nuts. Maybe it will mean good sleep tonight.
















I am going to post a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks to make up for my picture-less posts this week. Maybe these will be the last ones without our baby boy!








We've been to the lake a couple times to feed the ducks. They love Cheerios. And apparently, so do turtles!
Alden reading her "Peter pa" book and riding her horse.
My Aunt Jeannette sent Hudson a blanket and a crown and boa for Princess Alna.

No comments: